Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Fullmer family is doing so wonderful. The holidays were great! We were able to visit my parents in Omaha, NE. It was so great to spend time with them! We had to travel over some pretty ugly road conditions. On our journey there we were snowed in at Rock Springs. Then on our trip home we stopped in Cheyenne because the roads were so bad. We decided to stay the night. Shortly after the road was closed anyways. Then the next day we traveled a whopping 40 miles before the road was closed again in Laramie, WY. I'll be honest I will be ok never to visit Wyo. again. The boys did great on the trip. Chance was covered in licorice and Oreos by the time we arrived home. I ran out of options for entertainment to I fell back to plan B.

We are getting ready to build a new home! I'm so excited, my dad helped us find a really nice house plan! I can't wait to get started. We plan to do so as soon as the ground is no longer frozen.

This summer is going to be pretty hairy I have a feeling. Billy is going to be running the farm, working full time and trying to do as much as possible on the house. I'm going to be nice and plump (yes I'm expecting again, I'm due July 21) Tyler is doing soccer in the spring, and flag football in the summer. And Chance, well he's just going to be busy trying to walk and getting into things.

0 comments: