Tuesday, March 11, 2008

World Champion Wrestler!!!

Ty had his first wrestling match Friday. It was pretty intense I had slight chest
pain the whole time. Ty did very well, however when he finished he started
crying and said he wanted to stick to football and baseball. So we'll see were his
wrestling career leads him.
Thank you Court, Casey, Jamie, Grandma and Grandpa Chadwick for support Ty It meant alot
to have you all cheering for him!






4 comments:

Brittney said...

Okay- how cute is Tyler! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to wrestle!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Way to go get 'em Ty! He is getting so big!! And very handsome!

Stefanie said...

How is he old enough to wrestle?? He is so cute though and I don't blame him for wanting to stick with baseball and stuff.

Jana said...

GO TY!!! looks like you did awsome. (jod- I think I would have had chest pains too.)