Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More New House Pics. !!!!!!!

below kitchen sink


kitchen cupboards

The babys room, my aunt linda painted it for me
I absolutly love it.....





















The BEARS I painted the orange stripe all by myself.....









7 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my heck!! That all looks so great. I love the kitchen, I love love kashs room and I absolutly love the orange stripe, you did a great job!, oh and I love the fridge. so cute! ( not to much longer, yay)

Jana said...

OH, and I love the little crab in the sand:)

Tami said...

Jody...Everything looks so GREAT!!! Everything looks so GREAT!!! I can't wait to come by and see it all...I'll give you a call and maybe try to come sometime this weekend.

Brittney said...

Holy cow! It looks like it is almost done! That is so excting! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the orange stripe you did an Amaizing job. I love lo0ve the babies room so fun!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I love the cabinets!! they are so cute!! good job on all the hard work Bills!! Looks good guys!!

Kim said...

I can't wait to see your house all put together. Hailey said is Beautiful. I'm glad I got to help with it.