Billy brought Chance into the house after "working" with him. He was covered from head to toe in dirt and as you can see I didn't have to worry about feeding him dinner. His hair was all dusty and so was his face these pics. don't really show the full amount of dirt, I'm sure you get the idea!!!
So Long, September
4 weeks ago


7 comments:
Holy crap!!! He is soooo FREAKING cute!! I just wanna sqeeze him!!! He looks like hannah a little in one of those pics! AHHHHH! I hate that you guys are so far away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable!! You have such a cute family!!
So very cute!
Thats so so cute! the only thing cuter than a dirty little boy is a clean little boy!
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
So cute! I love him! I don't really get the whole boys and getting dirty thing! I would rather be clean, I guess, but they sure think it is fun, huh?
Boys need to be dirty sometimes. I'm glad he and his dad get right to the point. He is So Dang Cute. Love the mohawk.
Chance is so CUTE! What is it about dirt and little boys. I love the bath pictures he is so adorable!
Post a Comment