Well my baby is going to be turning 2 tomorrow and I can't believe it! It has been such a fast 2 years! When I think of Kash the word SMITTEN comes to mind! I think I am completely smitten with this boy. He is always smiling and happy, loves to snuggle, give hugs and kisses, he makes me smile all the time. I'm not the only one he has wrapped around his finger. His Uncle Jake always calls him Charlie and swears he loves him the most, his Aunt Courtney has asked on several occasions if she could just have him since she doesn't have any boys! Every time he sees her he gets so excited that he can't hardly contain it and runs to her as fast as he can. Then the problem lies in getting him away from her. He will just hug her forever and lay on her shoulder. I pretty sure it melts her heart every time! Then we have his big brother Ty, Tyler is completely hooked on this little boy, he is very protective and spoils him. Every time I tell him no, Tyler quickly says it's okay Ty Ty will get it for you! Tyler always races to the crib to get him out before I can get to him.
I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with Kash, I cried for many hours thinking of how I could possible have another child right then. Well now I can't imagine my life without this little man in it! I truly am smitten by him and I love him so dearly! Happy 2nd birthday Kash!


1 comments:
Holy crap!!! Smitten is a GREAT way to say it!!!! I love him like he is one of mine!!! Oh that squishy face! Oh man, I love me some Kash!!!! Happy Birthday buddy!!! I love you oh so much!!!
Post a Comment