The past couple weeks have been a little crazy we have had 3 weddings, 2 in Utah and the 3rd was in Inkom, However I was a bridesmaid and for those of you who know me well know that the thought of having to walk in front of people and look pretty at the same time causes me a great deal of chest pain! So I'm not going to lie I'm glad it is over.
The next morning I ran in my 2nd 1/2 marathon! I beat last years time by 9 min. so I was very happy! I stayed under a 9 min mile! The next morning my body was not very happy with me but it was totally worth it !
Candee, my cousins wife Annie and I ran. We had a great cheering section! Billy, my boys, Dain, My Mom and Dad, Mrs. Binger, Randy, and a few more who were kind enough to cheer us on as we ran past!
This is a picture of Mrs. Binger, she was Tyler's 1st grade teacher who I love so much! She is so good to Tyler and I. She came with signs and cheered us on the whole run! She also stayed to watch Tyler is his run. She is truly an amazing person!
Candee is in the middle and she was my motivation during the run. She kept me going the whole time and I wouldn't have been able to beat my time without her! It is so nice to have a running buddy that is as dedicated as you are!
Tyler after his first run! I was so proud of him. He wanted me to run with him because he was nervous and as soon as they said "go" he was gone. I tried keeping up with him and then my legs reminded me they just ran 13.2 miles and I decided to just see him at the finish line.
Candee and I just made it past the hardest part of the run. I was considering jumping in the pilot with Billy at this point!
This was part of our cheering section! Tyler, Pryce, Chance and Kash
This was our cheering section not having very much fun anymore! Except for Kash he was still enjoying himself!
After the big race My cousins Adam and his wife Carolyn (left) , Dain and his wife Annie went to celebrate my birthday! We went to Mama Inez!
Kash was REALLY enjoying the tire swing at Lindsey's wedding!
Chance was pretending it was a bucking bull


2 comments:
GREAT JOB ON YOUR RUN. I THINK I WANT TO TRY OUT A HALF MARATHON NEXT YEAR. WE'LL SEE HOW THINGS GO.
So cute!! Love that pic of the boys on the tire swing! Hope you had a good birthday! Mostly I hope you got my message while I was camping!! I don't think you did, cause I haven't heard what you thought! Anyway, way super duper proud of you for being a freakin rockstar runner!! And way to go TY!!! What a STUD! Miss you guys so bad! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment