This 4th of July we had a great time. We wanted to go camping but Hunter was getting baptised on Sat. so we decided to just pull our trailer down to my Dad's camp ground and get the best of both worlds! We roasted hotdogs and mellows. Then we woke up and got ready for the baptism. It was very special! I can't believe Hunter is already at that special age. Grandma Great was even able to come, with a little help from my Mom borrowing the nursing home van to get her there. It was the highlight of the weekend when all the kids loaded up in it to ride with her back to Inkom!
Grandpa Stew with Kash and Mackie
My niece Kammie and I
Tessa and Kammie getting Grandpa Stew
I don't know which is worse Tyler with his swollen hay fever eye balls or this dead racoon. Both pretty sad looking!
Chance and Kash waiting for the parade. I was in it this year with the scouts and I'm sure I made them proud!!
Tyler trying to look like he is not enjoying the little train ride with Kash.
Olivia and Mackie
Hannah and Mackie
Kash and Maysi


0 comments:
Post a Comment