Saturday, April 5, 2008

 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jana said...

IT"S THE COUNT DOWN!!! Can't wait till they get home.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

YEAH!! You guys look so cute! I miss your mom and dad so much!! Tell them I said hello... That's fun that you get to go out there and visit them. I bet they loved it too!!!

Stefanie said...

You look so cute pregnant. I've never actually seen you pregnant! That is fun that you go to go see your parents, I bet they loved it!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! One of these days I'm going to go to Omaha to see your parents, I can't believe they are so close and I never see them, the other bad part of that is if I haven't seen them it means its been way to long since I've been to the temple. Okay I have a new goal before April is over I am going to say hi to your parents and go to the Temple! Like you really wanted to know all that. Miss ya & hope you have a great day!

Tanner Peterson Productions said...

Hey!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! Coool!!!! You guys are sooo cute! I can't believe you only have like 3 1/2 months left! wow!