Thursday, April 10, 2008

TROUBLE!!!!

This morning I was getting ready for work. I left the bathroom for
2 seconds and came back to this. It was so funny! Chance had such
a proud look, like he really did something special. Who was I to tell
him any different! Lets just hope it doesn't become a daily habit!














5 comments:

Jana said...

He is way too flippin cute!!! I'm just glad you can laugh about it. And by looking at the pictures ya can't tell he thinks he cute, can ya!? LOVE YOU CHANCEY!

Chandra said...

Oh that is adorable!!!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Those pics are so cute! You are a good mom for laughing about it!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh my Freakin Heck!!! He is soooo stinkin cute!!! He looks so grown up!! Don't ya just love all the fun things these little guys discover?! I miss ya tons!!!!

Brittney said...

What a cutie! That is funny!