Saturday, July 26, 2008

MAKING FULLMER MEMORIES!!!

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (any fullmer family member) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Obviously I agree with what you said on my blog...Larry, Taco Bell...but to add a few:

Um, waiting for you in the parking lot at raintree at midnight outside in the snow to walk you to the door. You know, in case a rapist was gonna get you (I guess they wouldn't get me while I was waiting :))

How 'bout the time i went home with you for the first time and we told kutter i was swollen from being stung by bees and he believed us :)

Or the time (cause i'm sure it only happened once) you tried and tried to convince me NOT to date, um, let's just say, "you know who"! Ya, that probably only happened once:) thanks by the way...

Or how 'bout EVERY single time i came up to see you, I always stayed longer because ALL the Nelson girls (Cindy included) would always talk me into it!!!! I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!

Man, I could go on and on, but i'll stop for know. You're an awesome friend, I'm really really really really (i mean REALLY) sad that i live so far away!! Love your guts! Miss you bad, Stan!!

Stefanie said...

Jody you gave my best memory of you on my blog I'll never forget how embarassed I was having you wrap me in plastic wrap in my underware!!! But another memory of you is that you came to stay with us in Pleasant Grove and you thought you were pregnant so you came into me and Beez's room at like mid night and we went to walmart in our pj's to buy you a pregnancy test.a

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey i tagged ya!!

Jana said...

OK... I got one, Every time I drive out towards your old house on Nelson and I drive by that one house, I remember the time we walked over there to water some flowers for them and you had to... well you know what you had to do, so I'll leave the rest for your memory and mine:)...

Oh ya and one of the times we were in Filer and everyone went to the dances and we got our good old water guns out and were hiding, while squirtin people, they were like... where the heck is that comin' from:) good times good time!

SANDERS said...

Hey Jody It's Amy Bz's friend. Here is my memory of you. When we went to Keith Urban and sneeked down to better seats and were just so nervous we were going to get caught. But we did not and it was the best concert ever!! Then a couple years later at a Keith Urban concert we saw eachother on the tracks leaving the concert. I'm glad Keith is around to bring people together. Congrats on the new little guy. 3 boys that is going to be fun!!

Burrups said...

Jody Congratulations on your beautiful baby!! Your whole family is just adorable. I am so glad you found my blog so that we can keep in touch. I have so many memories of when we would hang out with you, Casey, and Courtney and play games and sleep out on the tramp. We had a ton of fun with you as neighbors and I think of you guys a lot.