Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler

Today is Tylers B-day! he is 5 yrs. old and such a special little boy! He starts kindergarten this year. I can't believe i'm old enough to have a kindergartener.
Tyler loves....
1. Playing with all of his cousins.
2. Strawberry milk
3. Candy
4. Playing any kind of sport
5. Snuggling with his mom at night, Everynight about 6pm he starts trying to convince me why he should get to stay up and snuggle with me.
6. Hanging out with his dad!
7. Being the best big brother ever!!!!
8. Learning about anything. You name it, jail, school, animals, heaven, joseph Smith, math, bad guys, motorcyles, the list goes on and on.
There are so many things that Ty loves, he really enjoys life! I'm so glad he is such a special part of our family!

Happy Birthday Tyler!
We love you very much!
Mom, Dad, Chance and Kash




8 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! Wow, I can't believe that you are sooo big!!! You get better looking every year! I miss you so bad! Have a great birthday!!

Love,
Aunt Brianna

Tami said...

Hey Boyfriend!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
And...I want to know why I didn't make the list? I think you REALLY like hanging out with me, don't ya??? Anyway, Ty, I hope you had a fantastic day today and that all your wishes came true. I think you are an amazing person and I am glad that we have become good little friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Stefanie said...

I can't believe he is 5 years old!!! So crazy. He is such a cute kid and very funny! I can't wait to come visit you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Ty!

Burrups said...

He is so adorable!! I love the picture of him holding the baby. It is hard to send them that first day to kindergarten.

Lindy said...

Wow- I can't even believe you're old enough to have a kindergartener! WIERD!! Time goes by so fast.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Jod,
Just wanted to say I hope you have a good day today, I know how much you hate today! Just know I am thinking of you and all your family. I love you guys!!!

Brittney said...

Happy B-day Tyler! I can't believe you have grown up so much! Have fun going to kindergarten!