Wednesday, August 20, 2008


6 comments:

Jana said...

That looks like so much fun! CUTE CUTE boys! I love the picture of you and Chance, you look so awsome, and to think you just had a baby:)

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

cute cute pictures! Looks like tons of fun! I love the pics of Tylers birthday too! Can you believe our boys are getting so old!

Burrups said...

Love the pics!! Looks like a ton of fun. Tell you family hello for me.

Tami said...

Hey Jody...We have to use the pictures, they are Adorable and will be so Great. Sorry I have not called you, we will get together soon to work on your things.

Anonymous said...

Love all the cute pictures that looks like a blast. I love the picture of your dad making buiscuits my mom made them like that all the time they were so moist in the middle it was my favorite breakfast with eggs and hashbrowns so very tasty.

Breanna Luker said...

What a cute family. I miss you guys so much! Everyone is getting so big. I can't wait to see your baby this Christmas.