Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chance enjoying the ipod tunes

Chance checking out the view , could he be any cuter?
Billy looking extra hot knee boarding!
Tristan, Hunter and Ty taking a short break.
Kash being the best baby ever, the whole weekend he was an angle.
Aunt Courtney loving her new nephew!
Grandpa Stew doing what we all love best, making his famous biscuits! Yummy!!!
Tyler practicing surfing.
Billy helping all the kids make a sad something? They were all having a blast!(I thing even Billy)
Me snuggling Chance on the boat. Everytime he gets on he falls asleep. Perfect for fitting in nap time.


We celebrated Boedys B-day. He turned the big 4yrs old. I love this picture because I accidently put my tanning stuf in his birthday bag. His looking at trying to be excited but also wondering what in the heck did Aunt Jody get me. Then you have Hunter who is make the suck to be you face. And then Tristan is just discusted with what he is seeing. Funny, Funny!!!

****

The first night we stayed the. My mom ask Boede how he slept, he thought for a moment then replied "I just closed my eyes" It was so funny! We love you Boede Happy Birthday!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Girl- I need to come hang out with you. You've been havin' way too much fun. I was glad to get to see you again. I missed ya'. Keep in touch. kim
shurtliffclan.blogspot.com