Friday, December 19, 2008

I Love my BOYS!!!!!

I always tell my boys I LOVE YOU In sign language, then they always do it back.
Chance however hasn't figured it out all the way but it is so cute. The day they were in the tub. Instead of saying " say cheese" I said " say I love mom" and Chance held up HIS I love you ! It was cute!!!!Tyler teaching Chance how to make funny faces. What are big brothers for anyways!
Tyler also teaching Chance how to give Thumbs up, He's at not getting that either but still very cute!!!!
Excuse me, I think Kash has a question...
He was sound asleep and had his arm straight in the air. It looks really funny
(Hey lindy now I know what you had to put up with being my roommate, at least he's not tickling his arm to.)








2 comments:

Chandra said...

That's so cute that you tell them I love you in sign language! I'm going to have to steal that one from you!

Brittney said...

I love your boys too! They are so dang cute! Have a good Christmas!