I was giving Kash a bath the other night after a lovely blow out(you've got to love those). He was being so cute. He has started giggling and smiles all the time. He is such a fun baby!!!


This is one of Billy's favorite tricks, I hate it but it is pretty cute. It just gives me a great deal of chest pain seeing my baby balancing on his hands.
So Long, September
4 weeks ago


8 comments:
I love looking at you blog. Cute new background and Kash looks cute as ever. I miss having a sweet little baby! And my kids bath time is just not cute anymore- Eww gross.LOL.
He is so cute!!
Kash is so dang cute! He is so happy!
Holy crap, in these dang cute bath pictures I think Kash looks just like Tyler!
He is so stinkin cute.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love the pictures. What a cutie!
Kash is so cute. I love that they laugh our babies laugh at us all the time especially when a blow-out is involved.
He is so adorable! He looks alot like Tyler.
Hey! I need your address for Christmas Cards!
email it to me
Chandrabullock@hotmail.com
Merry Christmas!!! Stay warm up there!
Post a Comment