Well this Halloween was pretty uneventful. We did have a good time however. The festivities started on Thursday night. My Grandma was pretty devastated because they had plans to travel to SLC and visit some new grand babies, which meant she wouldn't be able to see all the other grandchildren in their Halloween costumes(which is a tradition) So we had a great plan to dress the kids up on Thursday and trick or treat. That way she would get the best of both worlds! After words we went to the Inkom Carnival. It was SWEET, well the kids had fun anyways!
Friday I took the kids for a quick visit to Grandma Sue before she headed back to IF. Then we picked Billy up off the bus and were off for a roaring good time, (yes roaring) We went to Uncle Terry's, Grandma and Grandpa Nelsons, Our good friend Geneva and we couldn't pass up Tyler's all time favorite babysitter Tabitha. It was so good to see them all.
Billy and I dressed up like the coolest parents ever!( We totally fit the part)
My mom made this Indian costume for Chance, oh my heavens was he the cutest little Indian ever!!!!
Ty was a Chicago Bears football player Thursday but decided he wanted to be a cowboy on Halloween. This is him with Grandpa Nelson
Kash went as a lion, he was so stinking cute. I finally ditched the costume because it was hard to keep getting him in and out of the car seat.


5 comments:
You guys all look Awesome!
Your kids are the cutest! I love Chance's indian costume! And yours and Billy's was genius! Why didn't I think of that! :) Well, we will hopefully be in Poky soon to have our baby so I will let ya know and you can come visit us at the hospital (well only if ya want to- no pressure!) See ya later!
You all look so cute my fav is the parents costumes i love that Chance had a cos. made from your mom aren't moms the best. My mom provided all the cos. for my kids.
Have a great day!
JOdy ~
What a cute bunch of boys! I love the costumes. Notice that Nicole had to make her own for Kaydence. I'm just not Cindy Seamstress!
I love the pix and the video below! You are quite talented. I especially like Ty's "Pondering" That is too cute!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimi
You guys have some stinkin cute kids... I got your site address from April, and hear that you've been visiting us as well! :) We're going to make our's private soon, so send me your email if you'd like to keep in touch.
Post a Comment