This past weekend we went down to Provo. We decided it would be fun to go on a little road trip and who better to visit than my cousins. Dain and Annie, Adam and Carolyn and Alex all live there. They have a house that has been divided into 3 . So they all "live together" but yet in separate living spaces. It is a very nice set up.
We had so much fun. Annie and I went shopping. We played speed uno one night I was laughing so hard. I swear Adam and Dain are 2 of the funniest people I know.
Saturday Dain was able to get ticket for the BYU game. So Billy, Tyler and Dain did that, while Annie and I went to get some pics. taken of Kash and do a little more shopping. It was such a fun weekend!
Billy was playing photographer while I took a potty break on the way home!
Ty and Chance went out and played in the leaves they had a blast.
You can't tell in these pics. but there neighbors had no leaves at all on there lawn. She was out sweeping them, and pick up each leave that would fall. She also walked around all the surrounding houses and blew all the leaves away from her house to prevent any come to close to her house. "CRAZY" I bet she's a sweet person though!



5 comments:
Wouldn't it be fun if we ever saw each other again?? Your family is so cute. We just found out we're having a boy now and so I am amazed by families with boys. I hope mine is as cute as yours.
Such cute pictures!! Glad you guys had a great time.
So sad that I had to be out of town this weekend I could have made your blog if I would have been!!!! But I'm glad you had fun. And p.s. good job on the climb to the top of the mountain I wish I could say the same.
I love your new family pic at the top of your blog. very nice. Sounds like you had fun in provo. You baby is sooo cute. I love the pics of him with his little suffed dog.
Cute pictures. Sounds like lots of fun. It's nice to get away from the same old routine sometimes.
Cute new picture and background!
Post a Comment