Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kash's big moment!!!

Okay I don't know what it is about the first time your child plays with a toy, but I think it is so cute and exciting! He didn't actually play with it. It was more like suck on it and try to figure out why his fingers couldn't keep up. Never the less it was very impressive to mom!

4 comments:

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Jody, Kash is so cute how fun to have a puppy as his first toy! What are you doing up so early and blogging none the less. your background and blogg are very cute.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy cow. he is getting so big! I love him...even though i've never seen him.

Burrups said...

He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, Kash is so ADORABLE! He is so cute playing with that little puppy!