Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MothersDay!!!!

This Mothers day was wonderful. I love being a Mom more than anything. Although very challenging at time and I often feel like a magnet because my boys seem to cling to me, I wouldn't change for anything!
They were so excited to give me my gifts and Tyler cut me out a cute butterfly and heart that said I Love you on it! I am so grateful for my kids and honored to be there Mother! Sunday Chance and I rode down to check out the new baby colts.

This is Maysi, Hannah, Hunter and Ty they we're looking for mountain lions the could swear they saw one.
Ty and Chance have been so cute lately. It is fun to see them start playing together and having fun!
They were wrestling the teddy bears. It might be a good thing I don't have any girls!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Holy crap, your gorgeous.

Moving on.

It looks so beautiful out there in Idaho! I can't wait to come out! We are coming for the 4th of July! Woohoo!

Stefanie said...

Jodi I NEED to visit you!!!!!!!!!!! Also I need you to put a picture up of your hair! I feel like it is VERY cute and going to tempt me to cut mine! Shoot so maybe you shouldn't put it up! I will come visit soon!!!!!