Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy little boys!

My boys have been so funny lately

Tyler was taught about the Book of Mormon on Sunday at church and Sunday night before family prayer he was telling Billy in detail the story, right down to how many times Angel Moroni came and everything.

The next morning Tyler woke up and said "So where are they now"? I replied what?

The Book of Mormon, Where is it now? Well I am ashamed to say I didn't know the answer for him. He said "What did they do just throw them away after they translated them?"

His mind thinks way more than mine. I have heard that story hundreds of times and never gave it a second thought where the gold plates ended up.

Tyler is so full of questions, he has to know why, when and how about EVERYTHING. It is good because he keeps me on my toes!Kash is always enjoyable! He is so happy all the time! He still isn't crawling but is getting really close. He scoots backwards and then gets upset when he hits a wall and can't go any further.

He loves to give hugs and kisses (especially to me) BONUS!!!

Chance has also be hilarious lately! He had another surgery almost 2 wks.ago and has been so much happier. He loves to play cowboys. He usually has to wear about 4 cowboy hats, then he runs around slapping his leg saying yee ha!


In this pic. he's having a moment and can't remember how to say I LOVE YOU in sign language
I love this pic. of my dad and Kash. My dad adores him. He always says he's the sweetest boy ever. And for some reason he calls him CHARLIE? not sure why but Its cute!


All 3 of my boys love Aunt Court, Chance calls her Aunt Coco. She always takes him to feed snacks to her horse Elmo and ride horses. It has definitely won his heart!


And last but certainly not least my biggest boy of all, Billy (my Edward) he was having a little too much fun while he was cutting up strawberries! BLESS HIS HEART!

2 comments:

Burrups said...

Cute Cute boys!!

Jana said...

I love you boys! They are all so dang cute. I love the picture of Chance looking at his hand like... (I know I've done this before, but HOW!) You are such a cute mom. All 4 of your boys are so lucky.