This Easter Sunday was very special. I was working on my Sunday lesson and it was on the resurrection. I have heard the story so many times, however this time it was amazing. It carried onto Church when I taught it to my 4 yr. old's, the spirit was so strong. I had all eyes on me and for 5 four year olds that is special in itself.
I'm so thankful for our Savior and for the knowledge that we can spend Eternity with our families.

Saturday night we colored eggs. It was Chances first time and he hasn't stopped asking to do it again. He no longer wants me to make him eggs for breakfast he would rather color them.
Tyler was putting out the vibe!

Tyler got a new suit for Easter. I think he looks so handsome in it!

My 3 special little boys. I love them so much!

Our family Easter Sunday.

While I was hiding the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. Grandma and Grandpa Great had the privilege of telling all the "overly excited" grand kids Easter stories.

Getting ready to HUNT!

Chance was SUPER excited!

Chance and his favorite, Grandma GREAT!!!

Tessa

Kash and I

Tyler thrilled about getting the only BIG egg. Go Ty!!!

Enjoying a successful hunt.

Boedy

Kash didn't get to hunt for eggs this year, however he sure loved playing with the empty eggs.


Billy taking the kids on a really safe 4-wheel ride.

It was even warm enough for Chance to ride the horse!
3 comments:
You guys are so lucky to live so close to your family and have an Easter egg hunt with all the cousins, they look like they all had so much fun! I love that picture with you and Kash, he looks so much like you! Tyler looks like such a stud in his new suit, he was workin it in that picture, lol!
Your kids are so handsome. Looks like you had a great easter!
Looks like so much fun!! Cute Cute pictures!! I love seeing the picture of your Grandma. I think the world of her.
Post a Comment