Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To cut or not to cut?????

Okay so this is a little random but I'm a very indecisive person and I would like a little help.
I'm wondering if I should cut my hair. I don't have any pics. to show what it looks like now but for those of you who know me, well you know what it looks like.
So I saw this lady the other day and thought her hair was really cut so I pretend to be a paparazzi and take some pics.


If you are out there and see this ..... You have really cute hair!!!

9 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oooohhh that IS cute!!!! But your hair is sooo long!!! Jode, you look SUPER cute either way!! My thinking is IT ALWAYS GROWS BACK!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh and one more thing...can you say, STALKER!!! I hope this girl sees this!! (but you're right, super cute hair!)

Anonymous said...

I think that is so funny you took pictures of her hair. She does have cute hair. Your hair would look cute no matter what you did with it.

Brittney said...

I loved my long hair and I was a little nervous to cut it, but I wish I would have done it a long time ago! I don't know if you are like me, but when my hair is long, it is ALWAYS in a ponytail. Now I actualy have to do it. I am sure eventually I will miss my long hair, though. So I don't know what to tell you. I love your hair long, but has always been cute short!

Burrups said...

You will look cute either way!! It might be fun for a change to mix things up a bit!

Jana said...

you such a dork!!! u know your HOTT no matter what. YA, that girls hair is cute... BUT HELLO!!! She does NOT look like a super model like you do. (ok, ok, you would look like a super model with short or long hair ;-)

Stefanie said...

haha Jode, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you took pic's of a random girl to show her hair. Something I would totally do!!!!!! And yes I love her hair but at the same time your hair is so beautiful and so healthy!!! I understand your delema! And on that note I really can't help ya cause I can never decide for myself either.

Tami said...

WELL...Guess What Everyone??? The girl was not that randome!!! (hee hee) Jody after the double take today, you are "One of a Kind" and I am just sitting here laughing out loud at how funny you are. And now that you have the official approval, Go For It Girl...It will be Adorable!!!

Shane and Aly said...

Hey, that's funny. I saw that girl at Costco yesterday! I think it is super cute! Go for it! It would look cute on you!