Friday, April 10, 2009

The Rodeo!!!

Thursday night we had tickets to go to the Rodeo! My boys were so excited! Chance couldn't wait to see the horses and the cokadoodle do's( that's a rooster in Chances vocabulary) I broke the news to him that there wouldn't be any roosters at the rodeo but luckily he didn't mind and was still excited! He was so excited he grabbed an old baby cowboy hat that didn't fit his head. Good thing he is so cute it didn't matter!Tyler and Hunter teaching Chance how to make SILLY faces!And they are off.....Kash was having my style of fun! Billy and Chance

Jake and Kash. Jake loves Kash so much every time he sees him he insists on holding him. He calls him Charlie, I'm not sure why but its pretty cute.



Tristan

Thursday night at the rodeo is "tough enough to wear pink" They have a big thing for cancer survivors,ext. Well Tyler being exhausting with question had to know everything about it and why. So after a long talk. He was so upset that I had picked a shirt not having pink in it. He really wanted to show his support so he bummed Tessa's off of her and wore it the whole night.

1 comments:

Burrups said...

Looks like so much fun!! Cute pictures! I love the "and there off one" so cute!!