Attention all Men and Women who love to be pampered. SWEET ESCAPE has recently opened
1875 B. Hurley Dr. in Chubbuck, Id.
No pun intended but it is SWEET!!!! There will be Grand Opening specials offered. You just have to show up, pop a balloon and receive a discount!
There will be pop and cookies for those of you who enjoy eating. Which I do believe everyone does!
We have 3 fabulous hair dressers , 1 Nail tech who does the cutest set of acrylic nails I have ever seen!
And 1 freaking awesome Massage Therapist!!!! Myself
Come see us soon!
I will be offering a $ 10.00 off an hour massage (just mention you read this)
This is a great idea for Mothers day, Fathers day or You are the best person ever day!
So come by and get a Gift Certificate Today!!!!!!!


4 comments:
Hmmm, I think I'll pop right in!! Sign me up!! :) (oh how I wish!!)
Oh how i wish i could come!!!! I miss you and your kids don't even remember me i know it and i am sad about it!!!!!!
Hey - sign me up!! I hope everything is going great for you guys. Its the cuttest shop! I love all your pics. Your boys are the cuttest ever! I loved your lesson experience at church! THat was great. I Hope you have a great day. Love your blog.
Man I wish I was making an appointment TODAY!!! What a cute shop. It was great to see you for a minute while I was home and I LOVE THE HAIRCUT!
The Easter pictures are too cute.
Post a Comment