This 4th of July we went to Mackay for the Fullmer reunion. It rained off and on but we still had a really good time! My boys are all boy, there was mud everywhere and they LOVED it!
Every year Billy and I have taken a picture in this spot since the first year we were married. It's fun to look back and see how well we are multiplying and replenishing the earth!
I love this pic. of Kash and Ty. Tyler is so good to Kash and Kash loves Tyler so much!
Tyler informed me he wanted his pic. taken but he wanted to take his helmet off so you could see how tough he looked when he rode his motorbike.
We watched the fireworks at the Mackay reservoir. It was such a good show and so pretty over the water. Chance crashed before they started and Kash was gone shortly after it started.


4 comments:
Awwww! So cute! You guys always have the most fun adventures! I'm excited to see everyone again for Kaitlin's wedding next month! Wooohooo!
P.S. Time for another baby- you're too skinny! :-)
Your boys are so cute! I love the picture of Tyler on his motorbike. He really does look pretty tough! I was good to see you the other day!
I love all your pictures. I love youre family one. It is so cute. I think your BOYS are so adorable. I love em'.
The cutest boys in all of Idaho!!! Ty is getting soooo big!! It kills me!!
Post a Comment