Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kash's 1st Birthday!!!

Our little surprise baby turned into being the best surprise we've ever had! I'm not going to lie I was a little, ok a lot nervous about having another baby so close to Chance. But I've been in love with this little guy since the first time I saw him!
He is the sweetest, happiest baby! I always say "could he get any sweeter?" and I think the answer is no.
He's first word was Dad but I'm almost positive I'm his favorite! (sorry babe)
Every morning when I go to get him out of bed he starts laughing and gets so excited to see me. He gives me a big hug and kiss every morning, I love it!!!!
He has his moments with Chance but lately he has been giving him hugs and kisses and I think Chance is also finding him hard not to love.
Tyler loves to carry him around and of course get hugs and kisses!
Our family would definitely not be complete without this little angel and we love him with all of our hearts!
Happy Birthday Kash!!!

This is after the cake eating fun!
Kash loved attacking his cake. Grandma Sue go him this Mickey Mouse towel and as you can see he loved it so much he gave it a big KISS!
Billy gave Kash a haircut, it looks really cute but he looks alot older now!
Kash putting on his game face
during the hair cut
This is the cake I made Kash, it was so fun to do. Notice it has red and yellow hair just like Kash did before we cut off all the red.

6 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy Crap Jode! I can't believe he is already a year old!!! Man, where does the time go? He is adorable, I am so sad he doesn't know, cause I'm sure he would love me the most!!! Sounds like him and Baby Joe would be the best of friends!! Always so happy and loving! I miss you so bad...I won't tell you we were planning on coming to see you until we found out I have to have stupid surgery! I need to see you so bad!! Well, maybe next year!!

I love you! Happy Birthday Kash!

Jana said...

OH MAN!!! He looks so dang cute with the new hair cut. LOVE LOVE IT. You are so talented... I love the cake!! good job. now you have a 1 and 2 year old, here comes the fun...

Brittney said...

I guess I haven't seen Kash for a while! He is so big now! I can't believe it! Kash is sooo cute! I love the cake! You always come up with such cute ideas!

Chandra said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Kash! Super cute cake! You are so creative!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kash!!! What a fast, crazy year. He is adorable Jody and you are the Best mom. I love working with you and I love that you make me laugh everytime I am around you. I love your little family. Hey...don't forget my birthday in December, I could enjoy a cake like that.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASH! I can't believe he is already one year old! Wow, time flies! He really is such a sweet baby boy, I can't believe how much he has grown he is such a cute little man! That is the cutest cake Jodie! It made me laugh seeing Kash get all messy eating his cake, so cute!