Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ty's 6th BITHDAY!!!!

Wow, where do I even start with Tyler. His birthday was actually on Thursday but I'm a little behind. For his party he wanted to go to Lava swimming and then he was signed up to ride in his first motor cross race. The day was a little crazy, we didn't get to go swimming because it was raining and Billy got a flat tire on the way home from work. So we redirected our plan and Tyler invited Brennen, Jacob, and Hunter over to watch a movie and play. Then we had a little party with cake and ice cream before heading to the big race. The night before they had practice and I took the boys by myself because Billy had to work late. When I arrived there I was a little nervous, you see I had envisioned about 4 riders in an arena riding through the barrels. However when we pulled up I see ALOT of riders with big bikes, horses, small children and that's about when the chest pain set in. I pulled Ty aside and told him that he didn't need to do it and we could just watch and then go home.
FUNNY, he was already in the zone and had his game face on. He said, "Mom there is no way I'm missing out on this!" So I sucked it up and tried to be supportive.
This is Dumb and Dumber entertaining us while we were waiting! They are so funny!
Hunter and Ty after the practice, they are so cool!
I figured if you can't beat them, join them. Well actually Jamie and I jumped on our friends bike and hurried and snapped a few shots. The kick stand was still in place!
What other kind of cake would I have done this year.
Opening gifts
Watch out ladies here Ty comes!

My Mom and Dad also came out to join the crazy fun! And they thought their twins were raised!

Tyler is such a special little boy, since the day I brought him home from the hospital he has been UNIQUE, He has always kept me on my toes.
He cried the first 10 mo. of his life and then he moved from that straight to questions. He asks more question then I knew existed. He is smart like his Dad!
Tyler also has a very tender heart, he tries to pretend that he is tough, but every night he still asks me if he can snuggle. If one of his siblings or cousins gets hurt Tyler is always the first one the make sure there okay.
He is all BOY, from the moment his eyes open in the morning he is ready to go ride his bike, play in the all boy club house( which is a bunch of weeds out in the field) or play in the dirt. Anything active and outdoors.
He is such a huge blessing in our lives and we are so grateful for him and his special spirit.
Hope you had a happy birthday Tyler, We love you!!!
Mom and Dad

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Hope you had a great b-day Ty! Looks like you are quite the motorcross-er! Way to go! Bridger wants to learn how to ride a dirt bike and then you guys can go riding together with your Dad and Clay!