Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boedy's 5th birthday!

I was telling Casey the other day that I loved making birthday cakes and that I was going to start a business! Well as you can see by the cake below I'm reconsidering it. I put 2 cakes in a large cookie sheet but I'm guessing that was to much cake for 1 sheet?????
I told Billy after it happened that I was going to go to bed and deal with the mess in the morning. Luckily I have the best husband in the world and the next morning I woke up and found that he had cleaned it all up for me! (oh and by the way the light in the picture is flames not the oven light!) I decided to start again the next morning and luckily things went better, I think the cake turned out great and Boedy seemed to love it!
Boedy is such a special little boy, He is all cowboy you rarely find him with out his cowboy boots and hat on. As you can see in this picture he has a smile that will melt your heart! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOEDY! We love you!!!!

My mom made him a Zorro costume.
Easton
Livy loving Grandma Great!
Kari and Chance
Maddy with her cousin Alexa
Grandma Great, Zac and Uncle Rob

6 comments:

RaelynB. said...

Loved your cake story! and yes - your 2nd cake turned out dang cute. All your boys are so cute. Love your blog and all your pics.

Brittney said...

Maybe I will hire you to make my boys b-day cakes! (And then you would have to come and visit me!!!) My cake ideas never really turn out the way I invision them! You're AMAZING!

Monica said...

I love the cake! Billy is wonderful. For my kids birthdays they just get boring cakes. I may have to try a little harder for the next one. You've motivated me!

I miss you!

lori said...

Loved the cake story also. Your cakes are always so adorable. You and Jamie should start a buisiness or start a cake decorating blog. I lovre your adorable ideas!

Erin said...

Very impressive cake! I'm glad you got the invite to the blog. It makes me feel less guilty for stalking yours. Your family is adorable. I look forward to actually leaving comments now :)

Christine said...

Hey, great photo. It's wonderful to connect with the Armstrong's again!