Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

For the past few months Chance has been telling me he wanted to be a rodeo clown for halloween! Because that was what Boede was the year before and Chance thinks Boede is the coolest cowboy in the whole world! Well the day of his preschool party it was time to dress up and Chance changed his mind and decided he wanted to be a cowboy! So exciting since he is that everyday right!!! Well after some convicing we finally decided to be a rodeo clown again! I would have to say he was the cutest little rodeo clown ever!!!!

We went to visit Grandma Great and she was dressed up like an Old Farmer! I thought she was the cutest little farmer ever! She looked so cute we all wanted a turn with the wig to see if we could pull it off! Nate I think was enjoying it the most!
                                                          
                                                  Grams playing with Kash! Oh how he loves her!!!
                                                  
                             Grandma looked good but I'm not going to lie, Grandpa was holding his own!
                                     
                                       This is me in about 50 years! Not to shabby huh!!!
                                      And now I know why Billy doesn't grow his hair out!
                         And now I know why I havn't been blessed with any little girls!!!!


 We always go visit Grandma and Grandpa Nelson and Aunt Louise on Halloween! It's fun to go back and look at pictures from previous Halloweens and see how they kids have grown up! Hopefully they will always hold those memories dear to them! I can clearly see Kash will totally be holding this one dear! He was a happy camper right about then.


 Kash was our little hot dog this year! I thought it was cute but i'm sure down the road he'll pay me back for dressing him up like that!
                 Tyler was a scary football player and I think the masks explains that well enough!
                                       Easton and Chance watching the Halloween parade!
                                                                             Livy and Kash
 Chance has learned to write his name if you write it in dots for him! He will do it for hours. That is the first thing they have them do when they get to preschool for the day!


2 comments:

Burrups said...

So cute!! Your boys are getting big! Love the pics with your grandparents too!

crazy lady said...

That is one fun family you've got Missy! I LOVE great gramma like she was my own! She looked pretty fantastic. I think the boys looked adorable in their costumes - yes even the grown ones with the wig. Halloween memories are so fun.