Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve we spent with the Peterson family! It was so fun to play with their sweet little girls! We all went to my Grandma and Grandpa Greens for some Goodies sandwich's and lots of snacks! Monte played some songs on the guitar and we all enjoyed one another's company! 
This is Kaydence looking at the nativity set, I thought it was so cute!  
 Travis (Jarvis) and Kaitlyn 

This is Marley, She is so adorable. Travis and Nichole have the cutest little girls ever! 
 Kash and my Dad
 Kassidy, Grams and Monte singing Christmas songs!

Later that night "SANTA" came and that is always my favorite part! 
Kash's 

Tylers

Chances
It was a great Christmas Eve! More Christmas pics to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was SOOO fun spending Christmas Eve together, I love you guys!!! Your boys are seriously the cutest boys EVER!!! It MUST be the good genes or something!
It looks like Santa hooked them up! I hope we'll get to see you guys again soon (hopefully you will come to stay and play at our place some weekend)!
(I love those pictures, I might need you to send me them sometime)