Monday, December 20, 2010

Carters cabin fun!!!


The Carters invited us to the cabin in Palisades! We had such a great weekend! We started it off by putting on Brady's moms nighties! We got some good laughs out of them!

It was a little hard to pull off being sexy, but we managed to do it! (laugh out loud)
  
 Deegan and Kash are only 3 days apart and they are the best of friends as you can clearly see in the picture! 
 Dayzee and Hannah and I were relaxing watching a movie.

Kash loved playing out in the snow! I didn't realize there would already be so much snow there so I didn't come very prepared. The kids still had fun they were just a little colder!


I'm not sure why but Tyler can't seem to take a normal picture. He is such a handsome little boy but always pulls the weirdest crossed pictures????? Not sure why but i'm praying he grows out of this phase!

0 comments: