Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 4 Cabo!!

So we started day 4 with another time share! Billy and I are two of the cheapest people on the planet so when we heard we could get zip line tickets for all four of us and a coupon for me to swim with dolphins we decided it would be worth our 90 min tour and free breakfast! The Hotel was adding on so it we were able to  walk through and see how they did a lot of the construction things. It was very interesting! 

 Afterwards Billy and I took the water taxi back to our hotel and met up with my parents for our zipline adventure! This picture below was a hotel we stopped at on our way. It was so beautiful! The lobby was outside and as you can see they had an amazing view!
 The zip lining is something I have always wanted to do, and it was everything I imagined it would be! I loved it!! They had a crew of guys that were hilarious they had us laughing the whole time! They loved my Mom and she was the center of a lot of the jokes! You could hear her screaming from the time her feet left the ground and she would scream until she ran out of breath, then you could hear a short pause while she took a breath and then she was back to screaming! It was highly entertaining!


 The repelling was not as fun as I thought it would be, I have done it before and I don't remember it being so scary. It was 180 feet and there was a plank you walked out on then they strapped you in and just tossed you right off! As you can see the micro sized people underneath me, I was extremely high! My Dad is the midget sized person in the red just below me. The crew told me I looked like a Mexican piñata! 
This is my Mom afterwards with her new friends! We were completely worn out!
That night we went to a place called the crazy lobster for dinner which I think was my favorite! They had tortilla soup that was delicious 
This chair was in the corner, I couldn't pass up taking a pic. with it! 
My Mom was just being a good sport!
That night we all slept very well! My Mom and I were suppose to work out in the morning but instead we choose to sleep in while the guys were off fishing! 

1 comments:

Brittney said...

That picture of your mom is awesome! How funny! Looks like fun!