Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 5 of heaven!

Day 5 started of very nicely, I woke up with the sound of exotic birds chirping outside my window and as I laid there and stretched my Mom came in rubbing her eyes and making fun of me because I was still sleeping, just before she crawled in with me! We laid there discussing what we should do before we met back up with the guys. After a lot of thought we decided to make the most out of our time and lay out for a few hours until "happy hour" then after we ate chips a guacamole and smoothies we headed down to the marina to find they guys! I had a very important date at 1:00 to swim with the dolphins!
I was so excited to swim with the dolphins! Besides the skin tight wet suit I had to sport, it was everything I thought it would be! They had me cross my arms and the dolphin would come up and kiss me on my cheek then back up a little and wait for me to kiss it back! Then if I held my arms straight out it would come up to me so I could hold on to her fins and then we would dance! 
My favorite part was when she came up next to me on her back and I layed on her belly holding on to her fins, she took off across the pool and it was the coolest feeling ever! I could feel the power under me and could feel her heart beating! It was truly amazing! After everyone in the group had a chance to do all those things we had free time. We were just swimming around with these over 400 lb. dolphins, they would come up next to you and push you with there tail and swim around you! So, so fun!

 I was the only one who choose to go swimming with the dolphins, but I had a great cheering section!
 I think I have the most wonderful parents in the whole world! It was so much fun to go and spend a week with just the two of them! They are such great examples of true love! My Dad is always very concerned about his little wife! He always makes sure she is happy! 
 The crazy lobster was so good we decided to try out the amazing tortilla soup again! After my long day of laying out, swimming with dolphins, shopping, and an hour massage I had worked up an appetite! 

1 comments:

RaelynB. said...

HOly Smokes! you guys go on more vacations than anyone I know! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!!