Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SUNSET BEACH!!!! Day 2

Day 2 started out at the gym. Courtney and I decided to meet before going to a time share presentation and get our first work out. We had a nice work out and then enjoyed the nice accommodations such as fluffy robes, fancy showers, slippers, shampoo,cond., everything you'd need to get cleaned up and ready. And it all smelled good and is FREE!!!!
Then we all went to a time share thing, which by the way is totally the thing to do. They give you FREE breakfast and FREE drinks, and show you there really fancy rooms. And then the catch is you have to suffer while some "funny" guy tries to sell you one. But just after that you get your FREE gifts. We received $200.00 worth at our hotel restaurant, which was delicious, $100.00 and the Day Spa, and tickets for the glass bottom boat. Plus when we were done, we had to stay and hang out at their fancy pool and lay out and get tan. It was a pretty hard day but we all hung in there. Later that night we all decided some shrimp taco sounded good, So off to GARDENIAS we went. Its is by far the best shrimp taco I've ever eaten and there only like $1.50 a piece which is pretty close to FREE!!!
We then ventured down to the marina to try and walk of fsome tacos, that and get some ICE CREAM of course. Along the way I found some little amigo friends. The little guy sitting on my lap I fell in love with. He was so cute! I was a sucker and gave him all my coins. Later in the week we saw him again and he would not let me put him down. He kept hugging me. I wanted to bring him home with me. What's one more cute little boy right!
This guy stopped us on the street and wanted us to play with his IGUANA, yeah I don't really like them. So he proceeded to put it on my head. I could feel it's nails creeping on my scalp and not in a good way!
I think this picture shows just how I felt about it. At least Amigo thought it was funny!
Casey apparently likes IGUANAS more than me!
Me getting cozy on an amigos lap!
This is my twin bro. and me trying to walk, but really uncomfortably with so many tacos in our bellys!! What can I say our family can EAT!!!!

My sister in laws! L- Josh's wife Cheri, R- Jake's wife Jen
My parents and I, Could they be any cuter?! I seriously love them more than anything.
My dad and I share an obsession with DIET COKE, I think it might be affecting my Dad!!!
My Cute husband and me at SUNSET BEACH!!!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh I am so jealous! I could really use a vacation to somewhere tropical about now, in the snow that won't stop coming here! I am glad you guys had fun!

Tami said...

WOW...Sounds like you guys had a FABULOUS time!!! And, could I be any more jealous, NOT. I love your family and I am so glad that you were able to spend sometime with them. Family time and just being together can be so healing. Keep the info on the days coming, I am loving the trip.

Jana said...

That looks like a blast! Aww the warm sun...and the waves and the food! good times

Anonymous said...

day "2" and counting!!! Can't wait for more updates. Looks like fun!
Aunt Kimi

Chandra said...

I can't get enough of your super fun trip! Seriously, I wish I was there with you guys! You know how to PARTY! :-)

So, Tanner wants to charge whatever is fair and he's not quite sure what that is.... so he was thinking maybe $50 for the session and then whatever the cost is to order your prints....? What do you think?

Plus, where do you think we be a cool location?- Besides Cabo! ha ha

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your pictures.