Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chances b-day/ The big race!!

Chance, Wow I can't believe 2 yrs. has come and gone! My little Chancers turns 2 today. He is such a special little boy! His smile lights up our hearts!

Today we went to Arctic Circle to have a little party, the sign had me when it said "leave the clean up to us" That and Chance loves the slide! We had a good turn out and lots of CRAZY fun!

Chance loved opening the gifts, He received a lot of books which are his favorite so I'm sure tonight we'll be doing some reading!

This is his cousin Livvy anxious to see his reaction!

This is the cake I made for him, I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he told me 2. So I replied yes your going to be 2 but what kind of cake do you want? I gave a few suggestions but the final vote was a "abish" cake


CABO Trip Continued . . . DAY 3!!

Day 3 started out so GREAT!! I started it off with a great workout in the gym. When I was done I decided I would use the spa to my full advantage since I didn't have any big plans for the day. This included laying in the steam room with fresh cucumbers on my eyes. Then when I tired of that I moved to the hot tub. I finish with a nice shower and was ready for a hard day of laying on the beach!!
When we showed up at the beach, we were just in time for Billy to be a contestant in the "RACE". My Dad offered $10.00 to who ever swam out to the buoy and back fastest. My Mom was talking big and said she could take all the guys.

Jay was very disappointing he quit about 5 ft. out into the ocean (I'm sure it was a cramp or something)

JOSH took the 1st place title
Jake was 2nd place! BILLY sadly fell in last place, Don't worry babe your still #1 to me! In billy's defense 5 min. prior to the race he ate 2 muffins and 2 glasses of milk. Later after the race we went to another time share to get some more free gifts! $200.00 and $100.00 and the spa! I however had to cut out early, I had a 80 min stone massage scheduled! To all of you who have never had one I highly recommend them! Wow I thought I was in HEAVEN!! After the massage Billy and I met up with Casey and Warner for some more food. It wasn't until dinner was almost done when I started coming out of my massage hangover!
We visited down by the beach for awhile, however my TWILIGHT book kept calling my name. I don't usually take the time to read because once I have 5min. of free time I'd rather be blogging of course or sleeping, so it was fun to see what I've been missing out on with this whole Twilight craziness!
Stay tuned I still have 4 days of good MEXICO fun to report!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANCE!!! You did an awesome job on the cake Jody, it looks great! He really does have such a contagious big smile and laugh!
That sounds like my perfect vacation! Being pampered, relaxing, and soaking up the sun!!! I love how you wrote about your massage "hangover", great way of putting it. I've never had a stone massage but I had a full body one and my whole body tingled and I was on cloud nine. Cindy is so cute! I love how she is so energetic and fun!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy birthday Chance!!! Seriously Jode, can you believe it's been 2 years?! I can't!

Brittney said...

Happy Bday Chance! Wow, that has gone by fast!
What? Jody is reading a book?!!! I am glad you finally got into the the whole Twilight craze! I love it!

Jana said...

Happy birthday Chancey! I love you so much. Gradys so lucky to share a bday with such an awsome kido! The caked turned out so cute.

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

That birthday cake is so cute! Chance is adorable.

Chandra said...

Oh! Day 3 is my FAVORITE so far! My kind of day- Down to the T! And holy crap! That cake looks amazing! You'll have to show me how to do it sometime- I'm so not creative like that but that would be a totally cool cake to have for Parker's second Bday! Give Chance a super big hug from me! Hope we see you guys soon!!!