Monday, February 2, 2009

GO FISH!!!

DAY 4 Started out at 5:30 am which doesn't seem like fun on vacation, but it was actually one of the highlights! Billy and I, My dad, Jay, Josh, and Jake all went out MARLIN fishing! It was amazing. I don't normally go out on the fishing trips but this year I thought I would see what it was like.
We saw SEA LIONS, MARLIN, DOLPHINS, WHALES, 1 SHARK and PELICANS( I felt bad leaving them out). It was such a cool experience. I was up on the top deck of the boat looking over and when you looked down in the water you could see MARLIN swimming all over the place. It reminded me of New York City "Ocean style" My dad Catching his MARLIN

Billy with his MARLIN, he also caught a SHARK it was so cool!
After a GREAT day at sea!
Billy, I think his amigo friend behind him is thinking man I wish it was siesta time!
My Dad, Josh and Jake
Josh with his MARLIN!
My in my CAPTAINS chair, I totally had the best seat in the house!!
This is in the morning as we we're headed out to sea! That is CABO behind with the sunrising!
Josh- 1 Marlin
Jake-1 Marlin
Jay- 1 Marlin
Dad- 1 Marlin
Billy- 1 Marlin and 1 Shark!
LOOK LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

5 comments:

Danica said...

That is so freaking sweet. I would love to catch Marlin. Billy was telling Nate that they caught so many. I am jealous! Looks like a blast.

Chandra said...

Ya well, since I'm having such a hard time reading your blog and feeling sorry for myself and my lack of fishing, boating, and sun tanning, I took Tanner to sea World! ha! There! j/k :-)
Can't wait to see you guys! (Did I already say that?)

Erin said...

So fun! We went deep sea fishing in Hawaii.. We got two marlins! It was fun... except I had to hold Dustin's cousin Sloan's hair out of her face while she threw up over the side of the boat. Eeew.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!! That is so cool that you guys were able to do that, that is something Travis would love to do some day I would LOVE to go too now!
You are always way too generous and sweet Jody. People just don't come sweeter than you, you are so sweet to say that to me though! I love you guys!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are def. the winners! When Todd and I went to cabo we went fishing and it was on his birthday that ended up being one of my favorite things!