Tuesday, February 24, 2009

COLORADO FUN

Billy's work told him they needed him to go to Colorado for the week for meetings, he immediately thought of me and how much I love my cousin Cory. I don't get a chance to see him very often because of the fact that he lives in Colorado. Well needless to say Billy pulled a few strings and was okay to drive so that we could tag along! The excitement of seeing my cousin, and Aunt fogged the reality that we would be at 1 house during the day with 6 small children.

Luckily they are all so cute! So besides a few headaches and some newly formed knots in my shoulders it wasn't too bad.
I also was able to spend time with my Aunt Vera, whom I love dearly. She was so kind to us while we were there! She is truly an amazing person! Thanks Vera for everything!
This is the newest edition Baby Elli, she is so sweet!

Cory with his other 2 kids, Lupe and Ethan

Billy and Chance at the rec. center

The cute Clark kids!

Ethan
Tyler having so much fun at the rec. center
Elli, Lupe, Kash, Ty, Ethan, and Chance
CHEESERS!!!!!
Ty and Lupe
Kash 7mo. Elli 3mo
Chance is 2 and Lupe is 4. Yes my child is a MOOSE! Chance and Lupe (This was one of the moments he wasn't trying to wrestle her)
Thanks Cory, Elena, Vera, Kendal and Kids for making our trip to Colorado so much fun! I wish you all lived closer! Love ya lots

6 comments:

Monica said...

Cory's kids are beautiful! It's crazy how much life changes in a few years. The last time i saw Cory he was either engaged or just married. You should tell him I say hi if you ever think of it.

Your family is beautiful too- just in a very manly way:)
(except you of course. Your beauty is very girly)

Tami said...

Hey Jody...It's crazy, but Chance looks like he has grown so much just since you came by the office the other day. Maybe sitting by his girl makes him more of a man. Glad you had a Great time.

Burrups said...

Way cute kids!! Looks like fun!

Erin said...

Yay for a little trip!
So, I work with a dentist who served his mission with Billy and wanted me to pass along a 'hello.' His name is Zach Haws and he said that Billy was his trainer... And that he wasn't much help with speaking the Finnish... :)

RaelynB. said...

Hey Jody! do you guys go on vacation every week? ha ha. Looks like you had a blast w/ aunt vera and cori. So cool you got to spend time w/them. I bet they loved it too. All your kids are dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Jody ~ you have the cutest little family! It was good to see "Aunt" Vera. You'll have to tell her hi from your other favorite "Aunt" Kim!

Love you,
Kim