Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lovers beach!

Billy and I on the water taxi out to LOVERS BEACH
Billy and I on LOVERS BEACH walking over to DIVORCE BEACH
There really was a divorce beach, It was on the opposite side of the arch. Billy boy SCUBA ! One of his hotter looks!
Jay and Jamie
Jay, ready to snorkel, NERDY STYLE!!!
Courtney and Nate, She totally watches to much bay watch!!
On our way out to LOVERS BEACH, our AMIGO took a detour and we were able to whales very close to our boat, we all had a blast.
Well except Casey, she spent most the time feeding the Whales! aka: puking overboard!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

That pic of you guys from behind is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! It's been raining all day here today... such a bummer. These pics make me feel happy! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that they have a beach called Divorce beach, who comes up with this stuff. I thought that picture of you doing a little jump or dance is so dang cute too! Some of those pictures totally cracked me up especially the one you entitled, Jay scuba diving "nerd style"! Love it!

Chandra said...

I think Tanner's got your number and we're gonna call you tonight to schedule a time and everything. Yay!