We had this guy make Tyler a bracelet with his name on it. It was fun to watch him make it right there on the beach.
Billy and I at this little restaurant by our hotel. They cooked Josh's Marlin that he caught for us and it was soooo yummy! I'm not usually a fish eating gal unless it's halibut but this was equally as good.
I know I look like I was sipping a little too long on the stuff behind me but I can assure you I was faithful to my diet coke!
Our group on lovers beach
Thursday night after Billy and I returned from town I could hear laughing and screaming over by the swimming pool. And for those of you who have heard my moms laugh know that it is not hard to identify. I went over to see what was going on. Jay had bet my sisters $20 to whom ever could throw my mom in the pool. My sisters being a little weak! were not able to complete the task. So I thought $20 is totally worth it. So ignoring my moms plea to leave her alone, I almost had her. That was until her knight in shining armor came to her rescue and pulled me off her and continued to push me in. luckily I have long legs that I wrapped around my dad and was successful at pulling him in with me!
After that Jay said he would still give $20 if I could get my mom in, so I offered to split the $20 and we would just jump in together. Let's just say my mom was also greedy for $$$$ and she took the plunge!
After that everyone thought it was a good idea and went and changed into their suits. That's when the real fun started. We had some hand stand competitions, chicken fights and even some flip marathons. I'm sure the workers around the area thought, those guys need to lay off the TEQUILA but little did they no it was just clean fun!!!
I'll have to say I won the hand stand competitions, but returned home with an inner ear infection, but it was worth the victory
Casey did win the special Olympics. AKA: doing a handstand the longest with one hand. She hasn't learned how to go under the water without plugging her nose yet. BLESS HER HEART!
And last but certainly not least I was undefeated in the chicken fights!!
This is a little ice cream shop Billy and I found. It was so good!


4 comments:
That really looks like so so much fun. I love the pictures of all of you at lovers beach. 2 cute.
Hope you had fun tonight. I wanna go next time, I was really tired on top of everything.
K Jody and Billy...The pictures are Great and looks like you all had a Great time. However, by the smile on your faces, I think you may have spent a little to much time on lovers beach. (hee hee) Hope you had a good time!!!
Jody- looks like you guys had a blast at Cabo! How fun to go with all your fam!!! I love all your pics! You are your fam are all so cute.
Awwww so fun! I can't believe how TAN you guys got! Hot stuff! :-)
Post a Comment