Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY BOY!

Wow!, we're do I start to express what a wonderful husband I have? Billy is so amazing! He loves me and show me everyday! He is always there for me when I'm having a bad day. I can honestly say that I get to talk to my Best Friend everyday!

He is always looking for someone that he can help, I think anyone who knows him will agree that if they need anything they can always count on Billy. He has so many talents to offer. Computer help, farm work, a blessing from a worthy priesthood holder, the list goes on! I definitely married a handy man! Billy is also such a wonderful Dad! When he walks in the door from work every night, the boys go nuts. Tyler yells out "When dad get home we WRESTLE" and Chance runs to him with open arms! and my heart feels a sudden sigh knowing that he's home! I usually call Billy on average 4-5 time a day. Why? well I guess just to hear his voice! I just miss him when he's away

We have had so many fun times in the past 7 yrs. This is in Cancun shortly after we won a dance competition. (It was a "feel sorry" for them win) but we still won and still have our t- shirts to prove it! GO BILLY!!!

Billy loves to spend time with his family! He loves to take us camping, fishing, or just out to play frisbee golf during the summer!

This is Tyler and Billy about 3 yrs. ago

I love this pic. I always envision sitting on a porch swing when Billy and I are old folks, talking to each other with dentures and alot less hair. Reminiscing all the good times and of course how much we love our kids and how cute they are!

I love that Billy has such a huge testimony, and that he honors his Priesthood! He is such a good example to me and his little boys!



Billy loves to wrestle with his boys so much, I think it one of his favorite things to do with them, however there is nothing more sweet them seeing him be so tender with them, I love how he is so good with babies, he's not afraid to change a dirty bum or rock them all night in the recliner when their not feeling well!

When ever I'm sick Billy takes such good care of me, getting me medicine, a heating pack, a diet coke, or just laying next to me and playing with my hair.

I think I also need to mention his Mother and Father in this post, to Thank them for raising such a "TOP NOTCH" son! I hope someday I can raise my boys to be just like him!



Billy Thank You so much for being YOU! I love you more than I can put into words. If only I could express what's in my heart. I would have the best love story ever! Thank you for always putting the boys and I first on your priority list! You are amazing and I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love, Jody

6 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy happy birthday Billy dear!!

Wow, Jod, very well said!! I am so glad you married Billy!!!! He is an incredible man! He has ALWAYS made me feel like i was welcome, and that he actually wanted me to come to see you guys *even if it was a good act...it made me feel good* He is someone I know I could always count on for anything. Although, "talking to your BEST friend everyday", kinda stung...well, I guess you're right :) And I love that he makes you and your boys so happy!! He is an amazing husband, daddy and friend!!

Billy you are INCREDIBLE!!!

Happy birthday ya old fart!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Billy! You guys sure are a special family and an amazing example to all those around you. You still seem to be in the "honeymoon stage" of you marriage, both so in love. I can also tell how crazy your boys are about you, they want to be just like their dad! You are awesome Billy and I am so grateful that we are part of your family. You have a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody,
I served with Billy in Finland, we were actually in the MTC together as well, he was an awesome missionary and his testimony was HUGE back then already, it is good to see that he takes such good care of you guys, and you have adorable boys. Tell him Happy Birthday for me!
-Amy (Sister Brouwer)

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Happy Birthday Billy!

That is such a nice post Jody! I love all the pictures. It made me feel good to know that you call Billy alot during the day, I have been made fun of for calling Jeremy so much. But I agree with you, it just helps to hear their voices! I love the pic of Billy with all the boys in front of the fireplace. way cute!

Chandra said...

Uh! He plays with your hair!??? Lucky! Happy Birthday Billy!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BILLY BOB...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Billy, I think you and Jody are an amazing family and I am so appreciative of the things that you have thought me. Your quiet actions, your simple kindness, your laughter, your devoted love for your family are GREAT GREAT qualities that have made such an impression upon me...THANKS. Hope you had a wonderful day!!!