Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Arizona Getaway!!

My friends Tami and Natalie were planning on going to Arizona for a work conference, I overheard them talking about it at work and my wheels started turning. I thought warm weather, my friend only miles away, shopping, eating and a few days of peace and quiet. So I suggested to them that I come along for company! Luckily they both were as excited as I was so we booked the flight.
We had such a fun time, well at least I did! It was a little hard for me to lay out at the pool while they had to go into meetings. I made them feel better by taking quick breaks to have lunch with them!
We went to dinner and shopping at a mall that was so big after 2 days, we still didn't see it all.
We had alot of fun and alot of good laughs. I would share some of the stories but I probable should get permission first.
I also spent some time with ONE of my best friends Brianna. It was so good to see her and her sweet little boys. Jack loved his aunt Jody!

My parents have missionaries living with them and Elder Holabaugh is from Mesa, So I took some videos of him and stepped way out of my comfort zone and went to visit his Mom and brother. It was a very good experience. They were very kind to me and loved hearing about how good her son was doing. I assured her he was in good hands.
The airplane ride home I was medicated with Valium. Tami and Natalie are true friends if they still love me after that!! Thanks for the close supervision girls!
It was a great Mothers Day present! Thanks babe for watching the boys so I could go and relax for a few days!! Love ya!

1 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

THANK YOU BILLY!!! I was so so happy you came to see me!! Not so happy I was sick :( couldn't have come at a worse time!! But yes, Jack LOVED you. Still talks about you every day. Maybe you should come back soon