Sunday, May 16, 2010

My boys!

Chance and Kash are always dressing up in all the cowboy gear! Kash however doesn't have his own chaps yet so he has been wearing Tylers old ones and Grandpa Stews hat. Put that together with some pj's and you have one tough cowboy!Tyler normally doesn't do the cowboy thing but this paticular day he was playing with Chance and went along with what he wanted to do. The chaps were a little small but he still like like a handsome cowboy!

Kash was admiring a strawberry in his hand, not a treasure from his nose!
I have been running alot lately it is my new addiction! I love it! My friend Candee and my sister Jamie have been trying to go every morning. This morning some may have thought we were crazy but I loved it! It was cold but lots of fun!

3 comments:

Tami said...

your boys are adorable!!! and YES...tell tyler that he Is Still my boyfriend, he is so handsome.

hope you are doing ok jody...i know you have alot going on right now and i have been thinking about you.

Adam and Angie said...

Looking good Jody! Your boys are so cute! See you at work.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh I love them! They are gonna break some major hearts one day! Why don't you post about your little missionary??