Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another "Great" night!!

Tonight was a great night. Casey brought Grams out for dinner and we sure enjoyed her company! It's like her mind is a lottery ball machine that is going full speed and you never know what thoughts are going to come out!
You can still tell a few thoughts that are in that steel trap and some of those include, #1 Me still being her favorite, #2  her unconditional love for her Great Grandchildren, #3 Her love for my Mom and her ginger snap cookies, #4 She had great manners, #5 She still know a good deal when she see's it in the Sunday ads! These are just a few of her thoughts I gathered tonight. 
I don't mean to brag but I also counted how many times she remembered my name tonight and my final count was 12! Pretty impressive I must say! I feel like I have bragging rights due to the fact on Saturday when I went to visit her she didn't know who I was, but she thought Tody (close enough) 
We all just sat around the table tonight enjoying every word Grandma would say whether it made sense or not! It truly made my heart smile to see small glances of her witty personality come through and realize that even though many wonderful things about my Grandma are gone we still have so much of her still here to love!!! I'm thankful for another great night with her!! 

1 comments:

Chandra said...

I hear she remembered her little visit from Parker! It's truly touching how much she lights up around her great grandchildren. Love you. :-)