Monday, May 16, 2011

Nelson round up!!!!

Tonight we had a Nelson family round up. I even ventured out on old TJ and showed him how a real cowgirl could ride! My boys have been anxiously waiting the last two days for the big branding of the cows! After we herded them down the mountain, all the grandkids gathered around for the cruelty. I'm not going to lie it was disturbing! As usual we didn't want Grams or Grandpa to miss out on anything so my Mom was trying to figure out a way to get them close enough to see the smoke fly! She finally drove the car into the arena and gave them a front row seat! I noticed during the night that I wasn't the only one that couldn't pass Grams without throwing arms around her neck for a big squeeze! After all the excitement it was time to go tuck her in for bed and my  Mom and I went down to get her pj's on. After making sure she was covered and kissing her forehead I went home to tuck my own kids into bed thinking! What a wonderful night we had!!!





0 comments: