This Memorial weekend we ventured up to Big Springs. It was very rainy, snowy and cold, and yet we still had a wonderful weekend! Dan and Jen came from Lehi and Dan's brother Dave and his family also came. Dave and Norma brought a new addition to their family and I tried literally everything to try to bring little t-bone home with me but they were not budging!
Our entire family loved this little puppy! He was adorable, Kash just held him like a baby while he sat around the fire.
Kylee and Tyler are peas out of the same pod, and what I mean by that is explained in the pictures below!
"SPECIAL"
If anyone see's a dog that is identical to this one let me know! Did I mention I love him!!!
This is how we felt when we didn't get to keep him!


2 comments:
Is that a labradoodle?? I saw one a couple of weeks ago on the greenbelt (he was 2 years old) and I fell in love with him! I don't love dogs, but I told Dustin that I want a labradoodle.
It was a cockapoo and it was pretty cute!
Post a Comment