Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cute boys!

Okay so i've been trying to post some Valentine pictures for ever and for some reason it hasn't been working. Luckily I was able to put these 2 pics on before it kicked me out again. So I will keep trying and update Febuary late!
Kash has been so funny lately, he is for sure getting his own ideas and personality! He is finally giving Chance a match! He is such a happy boy and loves to give hugs and kisses, which I can't get enough of! Honestly though can you blame me!!!

Tyler is as funny as usual he keeps us on our toes and laughing! He starts a new season of wrestling tomorrow and he is so excited.
He has been doing so good in school, his teacher says he is a math wiz (gets from dad) and he is reading so well! He has lots of energy and plays outside with friends every chance he gets! Chance is still up to riding bucking bulls and being a cowboy! I tell him the same bucking bull story every night when I put him to bed and he smiles like it is the first time he's heard it. The other night he came in my bed and was talking in his sleep, he was telling the bucking bull story with a big smile on his face. It was so cute! He has still been struggling with his health but I keep praying for answers that we might know what we can do to get him healthy!

I love my sweet boys with all my heart, they truly light up my life!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Your boys are so cute! They are an amazing mix between you and Billy. I love that you tell a bucking bull story at night because I rotate between princesses and Dora (although Swiper is the star of the Dora stories).

I miss you! One day we'll see each other again!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I miss them sooooooooo bad!!!! I can't believe how much I love your boys! Almost as much as I love my own! Wished you didn't live so damned far away!!!