This month has been so much fun. For Billy's birthday my friend Michelle was so kind and agreed to watch my kids overnight. I made "secret" plans to go to Idaho falls and stay at the Red Lion hotel. We met Billys family for dinner at Texas roadhouse and then went to his brothers for cake and ice cream. Then we headed back to the hotel, it was so nice! They had a sauna which is one of Billy and I's favorite things to do. After a well rested night we ate breakfast on the falls! Then we went and did a little shopping and went to the movie Valentines Day! Then we figured we couldn't go to I.F without going to Cafe Rio so we stopped there for lunch. By that time we decided Michelle had been torchered enough and decided to head for home. It was so nice to spend time with just Billy and just relax for a night!
This is Kash looking a little guilty, it's his new look. My mom gave him the cowboy boot slippers for Christmas and he wears them all the time! He is such a cute little man!!!


2 comments:
Jody your kids are the cutest! I miss you! We need to get together sometime soon! Call me! I will come see you!
I LOVE THOSE BOYS!! You are my idol! I wished I was as crafty as you!
Post a Comment