Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kutters birthday/ trip to Ashton

Kutters birthday was on March 20th. I can't believe he would have been 22 this year. It has already been 11 years since I've seen his smiling face and yet it still hurts as if it were yesterday. This year we celebrated my neice Hannah's birthday and Kutters together. I made Hannah a Hannah Montana cake. Tyler and Chance wanted to decorate Kutters all by thereselves.
Usually on Sunday's all the women clean up while the men gather themselves around the tv or some other activites far away from the kitchen. This Sunday however as soon as everyone knew we were singing Happy Birthday to Kutter. The tv turned off and everyone gathered around his cake. It made me smile to see all the grandkids singing there hearts out. We all still miss our little brother so much and can't wait to see him again! Chance was doing less decorating and more eating the frosting.
The final cake, Tyler put a K in the middle and a 22 next to it.
The following weekend we went to a really fun barn/cabin in Ashton. It was so much fun to spend time together and just relax. Easton, Boedy and Chance were running around playing bucking bulls the whole time. They are the 3 amigo's!
My Uncle Rob was in town so my cousin Preston was able to come with us and as you can see by the photo, the kids love him to death!
Kash , Mackie and Olivia
Kash and Mackie are so funny right now, there personalities are coming out very strong and they keep us all laughing!
Kash almost fell down the stairs and he finally found someone that would give him simpathy and he was taking full advantage of it!
Tyler and Hunter playing games
My Mom was babysitting my little neice Kammi, she melts my heart! She is so sweet and cute (I think she looks like me)
Kash really likes her also, he wouldn't stop hugging and kissing her! I don't think she knew what to think of it!

4 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy Birthday Kutter and Hannah!! Wow,22!! Crazy.

I miss my Kash!!! Please bring him!!

Monica said...

I can't believe that was 11 years ago. What a blessing it is to know that you'll see him again and that he probably sees you right now!

I still miss you!

Roche Family said...

I'm reading your post with Mackie on my lap, and she looked up and saw the pictures of Kash and she's trying to get the computer and yelling "ash, ash" so cute!

Burrups said...

Looks like a fun time together! Very sweet post Jod!