This past week the weather has been so nice. And by nice I mean mid 40's! My kids and I have been suffering from cabin fever so we have been spending alot of time outside. Playing with sidewalk chalk, playing basketball and taking walks. We also made some St. Patrick day cupcakes. Chance loves helping me bake and Kash loves reeping the rewards!
Jamie and her kids came over to help and I think Easton ate around 3 cupcakes in 1 setting!

Kash as you can see by the expression on his face was loving every minute of it! He put the whole cupcake up to his face and was sucking it out of the wrapper! It made a pretty good mess but he was happy!
Afterwards we decided to go out and wait for Tyler to get off the bus. Chance and Easton were so excited to see it coming!

Kash was once again enjoying himself, he had his leg propted up and enjoying the nice weather!

Chance, Mackie, Easton and Kash = TROUBLE!!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE Kash! LOVE him!!!
Looks like you enjoyed some great sunshine...Don't you love this time of year? Those cupcakes don't look so bad either!
I love that picture of Kash's face covered in frosting, LOL! Those are cute pictures of the kids together in the wagon, I love cousin pictures they will be so fun for them to look through when they get older. Your such a good mom - spoiling them with fun sugary sweets and playing with them outside. I am more like Kash when it comes to cookies, devouring is the best part!
Oh my gosh Kash is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!!! He needs to be in magazines!!!
Post a Comment