Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Most Amazing Gymnayst!!

So my little niece Maysi was in a Gym competition in Boise. My Mom and Sisters decided to make it a girls trip! We went to Cheese Cake Factory for dinner with some of our friends Kaidre and Rachelle. It was so good to visit with them! Then we did some shopping, no trip is complete without it.
I was also able to make my second visit to Jana. It was a quick trip but we had a blast!
Anyways enough about us lets talk about the star! Maysi has only been in gym for about 2 years and she is already a level 5 which is really good for those of you who might be wondering! She is the most energetic person I have ever met and she puts it all on the floor, beam, vault or bars!
Maysi thanks for letting us all live vicariously through you! It was awesome. I'm excited for much more to come, just don't forget me when you go to the Olympics!!! Maysi and her friend Lydia
Maysi with her FAVORITE Aunt Jody
Maysi and Hannah
Jamie, Hannah, Maysi, Me and My Mom
Maysi and Jamie
Maysi and Courtney
The balance beam (Wow I know)
Warming up......

Cheese.....
Jamie, Casey, Court, Mom and Jana
Kaidre and son, Maysi and Casey
Rachelle, Me and Jana
Rachelle, Hannah, Court, Edsel, Kaidre, Maysi, Casey, Jana

2 comments:

Tyler and Arianne said...

Oh! I remember doing competitive gymnastics for like 5 years and I sucked. Ha! My mother has videos to prove it! HAHAHA! Good for her though!

Burrups said...

It was so good to see you at Candy's the other day. You are as cute as ever. Looks like you had so much fun in Boise!